|Podcasts||Community||Create a Podcast|
Brent and Morgan celebrate their 20th episode of the show with the help of special guest Adam Gray! This week our trio discuss the gone, but not forgotten classic system, the Sega Dreamcast. Memories flood back from Sega's final foray into hardware manufacture, along with all those random tangents that no show would be complete without.
- Brent will state emphatically for the record that he has never, ever kicked a ginger, nor pinched one for good luck. DON'T DO IT PEOPLE.
- Chopped is indeed a TV show, but Brent has deliberately decided to learn nothing about it. If you want to however, you can always check out wikipedia.
- Real life Quidditch (a.k.a Muggle Quidditch) is an actual thing and seems pretty cool for a made up sport.
- Gods Will be Watching can be played here. We suggest you do it!
- The fourth game in Dreamcast Collection is... Sega Bass Fishing. How could Brent forget that?
Ahoy! Brent and Morgan sail the seven seas... or at least surf the web, looking far and wide into the hot button topic of piracy. Is it right? Is it wrong? Does it being so wrong make it so right? WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW.
- There is indeed a nerdcore rap: Brent has heard a bit of it and it will be AWESOME.
- Darkzone is apparently is back in Winnipeg, if yellow journalism is to be belived.
- The book is actually "Writing for Comics and Graphic Novels" by Peter David and can be bought here.
- Game Dev Story is AWESOME.
- If you want to know what game subscription services would look like, check out Game Tap, only imagine it better, hopefully.
Brent and Morgan are back from a very eventful week and as such come together for this episode to present a less focused but no less entertaining episode covering a wide variety of subjects. Vancouver Fan Expo? Check! Penny Arcade's Strip Search? You betcha! How about random quizes from free newspapers? OBVIOUSLY. Also, unadulterated fan-boying over Amy T Falcone. Who doesn't want that?
- Papers Please is indeed as awesome as Morgan makes it sound. Download it at dukope.com.
- To see Day9's look at Bishock Infinite you can check out his Youtube Page.
- Strip Search is indeed well worth your time: We highly reccommend it!
-Amy T Falcone is a fantastic artist, and here is the link to her short, but awesome autobiographical comic.
- Retronauts! That is all.
- Regarding the metro quiz: Please don't check our math for Morgan's score.
-Here's the site for Fan Expo: See you there next year!
Today Brent and Morgan take a little trip down memory lane, with tons of surprises in store: As such, no show notes at all this week: Join Morgan as he walks head on into Brent's treasure trove of lost memories, and our duo discuss a wide range of nerdy, old-school topics.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of a good friend, Lucasarts. While his final years were rife with mistakes, it is his triumphs that we will remember, because hey, let's not speak ill of the dead. Until the great mouse in the sky sees fit to resurrect you, rest well friend. Also, FREAKING DANCING HAN SOLO??
No real show notes this week, since the episode is late enough as is:
-Pokemon Card Game: Play it here.
-Game of Thrones is awesome. That is all.
-Old Man Murray's infamous article.
-Scumm's definition is actually Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion... I was kinda close.
-If you're interested in playing SCUMM games on a modern system, check out Scummvm. Of course, you can only do this if you own a copy of the games in question, right? RIGHT?
They say the best things in life aren't free: And don't Brent and Morgan know it! Today our intrepid duo sit down and talk about where their respective gaming cash goes and what they think of the business practices sweeping through gaming today. Microtransactions, Tripe A games and the used games market: They'll deal with it all!
- Brent couldn't find any pictures of Jerry's Fruit Fucker costume, although it is mentioned in this article.
- Space Team is an amazing game. Check it out on the Apple Store.
- Join Brent playing Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. Or don't. It may suck away too much of your life.
- THIS IS THE ONLY SUCKERPUNCH!
- Adam Sessler's Bioshock Review
- Warden's Keep DLC was pretty mediocre. You're welcome, five years ago.
- We totally went to go get cupcakes aftewards, much to Morgan's surprise. NOT EVERYTHING IS A BIT MORGAN, JEEZE!
Today Brent and Morgan talk about scary games: An episode so frightening, Brent didn't write up proper show notes! Oooooooo!!
Games discussed include Bioshock, Dead Space, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil, and other games specifically designed to make you crap your pants with fear! THAT'S MY EXCUSE AT LEAST. Now play this game.
It's Brent! It's Morgan! It's MORE RPG TALK! Specifically, after spending the past two weeks discussing Squaresoft's epic series Final Fantasy, the duo now undertake to discuss a game with a much narrower scope but one that has made itself part of the mythology of one of the greatest figures in all of gaming. We are talking of course, of SUPER MARIO RPG! A fun filled hour follows, where the guys even manage to stay on topic occupationally!
- DC Online is indeed online and now free to play, making it the first free to play console game and the sneakiest way to steal all of Morgan's free time to come around in a while.
- City of Heroes was epic: Here's one of Brent's favorite articles on the sadly missed 1up.com but noted snarkster, Scott Sharkey.
- Alan Scott, the first Green Latern, continues to be affected by wood, whereas the other Green Laterns are no longer unable to effect the colour yellow. Read your comics, guys!
- Sonic Screwdriver's don't work on wood.
- Sorry about One Direction, I'm just trolling you.
- Skrim is finally done, which means this clip will never be used again. Unless it is. No promises.
- No More Heroes is an awesome game. That's all.
- Morgan talks about his wedding! It was fun.
- And to bullied kids everywhere: It does get better. Hang in there guys!